Monday, January 19, 2009

Coronation

Here is the premise, folks.

I have been a bit obsessed with food since I began eating vegetarian in November 2007. Not in a bad or unhealthy way, of course. But not eating meat forced me to get more creative in the way I get my nutrients.

Cooking for myself lead to cooking from scratch when I could. I baked focaccia bread for the first time, learned about new whole grains, ate cous cous and bok choy and sometimes freaked out my roommate.

But of course, the holiday season wreaked some havoc on my food intake. Cheeses, beer, pie, wine, and so many cookies.

I won't call it a New Year's resolution, but I decided to start a cleanse in January. I'm doing Dr. Rau's Way which was recommended to my mum by a friend of her's.

Read on, followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment