Friday, January 23, 2009

Cravings

As I was eating my Spice-Steamed Chickpeas and shredded veg, Ed microwaved 2 deluxe Pizza Pops. The agony!

Really I just want a big bowl of pasta with a good, chunky tomato sauce.

I decided to clean the bathtub so I could have a warm bath on such a cold day, when I opened a new pair of latex gloves, I swear they smelled like chocolate chips.

I don't wanna finish my steamed veg for lunch...steamed cabbage? I guess if I ate it out in the snow I could pretend to be a Ukrainian girl who has no heat because Russia doesn't wanna give it away for cheap anymore.

It's mid-morning snack time anyway: avocado! Actually fabulous with lemon juice and sea salt. I'm out of apples though, as well as cukes so I'll have to stock up soon
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment